Monday, April 1, 2013

Traveling Through Texas (Part 1)

Easter day started with driving the 3 hour drive to Houston, Texas to visit family. I don't get to see them very much so it was a pleasant surprise of perfect timing. 


My cousin is the family art collector. She's collected works from my Aunt, Grandmother and Uncle. 


This piece of furniture was created by my Grandfather and the doll by my Grandmother

After leaving Houston the weather cleared up and I asked Wes to pull over and let me take some pictures of these crazy gorgeous highway wildflowers. 




 The day came to an end in Austin, Texas - home of the weird. We visited 6th Street. 

 And ate at Stubb's Barbecue - reffered to us by my cousin Jamie. 



Over 8 hours and almost 600 miles of driving makes for an exhausting trip! 



No comments:

Post a Comment